Revision as of 20:30, 12 February 2009 by Ashawley
I'm Aaron S. Hawley from Burlington, Vermont, US of A. I have a GNU/Linux and PHP background but am interested in AS/400.
- Never touched it. I've used AIX, so it's like that right? Just kidding.
- How do you spell RPG?
- "MI is evil". Isn't this stuff supposed to be portable?
- What's a system value?
- Java is alright, but indeed, "shouldn't be used where it's not a good fit".
- I've ever used DB2 on Red Hat with PHP.
- I attend *Unix* user group meetings.
- What's COMMON?
- Indeed, Fedora GNU/Linux on Intel. Its rough around the edges.
- I use Linux as my primary operating system
- I usually prefer Emacs.