Revision as of 16:43, 3 January 2007 by MrDolomite (fixing categories you don't need to use <noinclude> on category pages)
- This is the super-category for internal categories on MidrangeWiki.
- No articles should appear here, only subcategories.
- For a complete listing, see Special:Categories, [[Category:Categories]], or Special:Prefixindex
- For help, see Help:Category Launching and Help:Sub-Category.
To add a category to this category, add the following code to the bottom of the category article:
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- [×] External link templates (6 P)
- [×] Internal formatting templates (15 P)
- [×] Help (8 P)
- [×] Internal images (2 F)
- [×] Internal link templates (12 P)
- [×] MidrangeWiki (3 P)
- [+] Template documentation (1 C, 26 P)
- [+] Wiki maintenance (6 C, 1 P)