- See Green Screen
- This is a GUI (Graphical User Interface} for using Microsoft Windows to access AS/400.
- IBM frequently made improvements in this interface, and changed the name to reflect the new and imporved reality.
- This happened so often that people could get lost figuring out what is now the official name.
- Before Client Access there was PC whatever Support.
- After Client Access there was iSeries Access.
- While this stuff may be relatively simple to use, when it is working correctly, figuring it out for installation and troubleshooting can be a nightmare.