See General Computer Security for info and links about Security outside of the 400.
- GO SECTOOLS
- GO SECBATCH
- Access via Operations Navigator
- Warning ... while this is for administrators new to AS/400 or Security, before changing any security settings, it is advisable to consult with the most experienced AS/400 security professional on-site.
- You can change security settings, but while they are changed, they affect how objects function, including how they function after you change settings back again.
- Most functions of Security Commands, can also be done with Operations Navigator
- GO CMDPWD
- CHGPWD change password
- CHKPWD makes user re-enter password that was used to sign onto the 400