This IBM site has useful info on installing or updating V6.0...
- To install a WDSC fixpack, you cannot use the Workbench's Window->Update.
- You must use the IBM Installation Manager.
- Start->All programs->IBM Installation Manager. Choose Update Packages.
- I strongly advise looking at the README before doing this!
How to determine the version of WDSC you are running
- Start->All Programs->IBM Installation Manager->View Installed Packages gives an XML file that has this URL:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\IBM\Installation Manager\installed.xml
For 220.127.116.11, this shows:
IBM® WebSphere® Development Studio Client for iSeries® V 18.104.22.168 (22.214.171.12471003_2001)