Daylight saving time
- See also: Dedicated Service Tools
Daylight saving time, also abbreviated as DST, is a periodic change in local time, usually to "spring forward" +1 hour in March and "fall back" -1 hour in November.
Because of a change to the start and ending dates for DST in 2007, various PTFs and fixes will be needed on AS/400 servers running OS/400 V5R3 or later. Operating system versions prior to that do not have the
QTIMZON system value and do not require fixes.
- wikipedia:Daylight savings time
- wikipedia:Energy Policy Act of 2005#Change to daylight saving time
- Daylight Savings Time (DST) Information on IBM System i servers (tips0655) at IBM Redbooks Technotes
- 2007 Daylight Saving Time Technical Summary for i5/OS from IBM Software Technical Document Number 443720165.