Disable mailing list delivery
You can temporarily (or permanently) disable mail delivery for a single, or all, lists by doing the following ...
- Visiting the list information page (http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/<listname>)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Enter your email address
- Click the "Unsubscribe or edit options" button
- Enter your password (you can request a password reminder if you don't remember it)
- Set the "Mail Delivery" radio button to "Disable" (you can optionally set the option globally).
- Click the "Submit my changes" button
This will temporarily disable your mail delivery ... when you come back from vacation, simply repeat the steps above except set the "Mail Delivery" button to "Enable".