(Redirected from 5769-AC2)
- V5R4 incorporated into i5/OS
- V5R3 non-chargeable LPP, not supplied on either the Standard or Keyed media distribution set.
- V5R2 non-chargeable LPP available on request., not supplied on either the Standard or Keyed media distribution set.
- V5R1 was 5722-AC2 Cryptographic Access Provider 56-bit for AS/400, not supplied on either the Standard or Keyed media distribution set.
- V4R5 was 5769-AC1 Cryptographic Access Provider 40-bit for AS/400
- "With i5/OS V5R4M0 the 5722-AC3 Cryptographic Access Provider Product is no longer required to enable data encryption. The 5722-AC3 product has been withdrawn and its function has been incorporated into i5/OS. When installing i5/OS V5R4M0 any previously installed 5722-ACx products will automatically be deleted." from "Planning for the Cryptographic Coprocessor | Requirements" from the i5/OS Information Center, Version 5 Release 4
- "IBM Cryptographic Access Provider product, 5722-AC3 (128-bit)" thread on MIDRANGE-L from Wed, 07 May 2008 15:24:45 -0800
- "Media labels and their contents" from V5R1 Information Center
- "Media distribution set" from V5R2 Information Center
- "5722-AC2 Cryptographic Access Provider 56-bit for AS/400 (No longer need because of changes to U.S. export and import regulations. If you currently have this product and want to continue using it, you can obtain 5722-AC3, Cryptographic Access Provider 128-bit.)" from "Licensed programs no longer supported at V5R2" from the V5R2 Information Center
- "Media distribution set" from V5R1 Information Center
- PDF of V4 Software Installation SC41-5120-04
- "The AS/400 Takes You Securely Where You Want to Go" article by By Laura Taylor, March 6, 2000
- What Happened to my i5/OS Crypto Access Provider? by Joe Hertvik in Four Hundred Guru, Volume 9, Number 15 -- May 6, 2009