Add BPCS files
Some SSA customer sites may have added BPCS files that are an idea that other sites might want to imitate, so here is a reference list of some stuff people have added, to give all of us ideas on what else can be done.
- COSTMEMORY by Al Mac = copy of costs of items on completed shop orders before shop order purge for comparison to how the cost has changed after the purge
- ECIF by Al Mac = cross index of what items we sell to which customers in which facilities, with some summary info such as cumulative lead time and date of last shipment
- FAPM by Al Mac history of machines used in production - used to help preventative maintenance
- HCIF by Al Mac end to end linkage BOM how much of lowest child items needed by which end customers items - used to help with getting best contract pricing from vendors, and reconcile sales history with purchasing history
- NDAY by Al Mac statistics on file consumption, used to help manage disk space
- XDEV by Al Mac directory of hardware connected to our 400, used to help manage those pesky work areas
- XWARE by Al Mac = directory of our software. How we get it to be explained in CLP/400 examples - used for many purposes, most especially Query reference.