CPF0907 is an error message indicating that the amount of available disk space on the system has exceeded the warning threshold set in STRSST.
Message ID . . . . . . : CPF0907 Severity . . . . . . . : 80 Message type . . . . . : Information Date sent . . . . . . : 07/05/08 Time sent . . . . . . : 01:39:06 Message . . . . : Serious storage condition may exist. Press HELP. Cause . . . . . : The amount of available auxiliary storage in the system auxiliary storage pool has reached the threshold value. This is a potentially serious system condition. The auxiliary storage capacity is 1055655985152 bytes. The auxiliary storage used is 874362462208 bytes. The threshold is 80.000000 percent. The auxiliary storage available is 17.173541 percent.
- System Values
- Related messages
- CPI099B - Critical storage condition exists.
- CPI099C - Critical storage lower limit reached.
- CPI099D - System starting in storage restricted state.
- CPF1050 - Not enough storage to start subsystem.
- "Admin Alert: Protecting Your System from Critical Storage Errors" by Joe Hertvik in Four Hundred Guru, Volume 6, Number 14 -- April 5, 2006
- "Admin Alert: The Case of the Mysterious CPI0999 Storage Error" by Joe Hertvik in Four Hundred Guru, Volume 6, Number 19 -- May 10, 2006