ISeries Navigator is a PC-based graphical user interface for IBM System i servers. iSeries Navigator is packaged as part of IBM's iSeries Access product.
Some of the functions Navigator provides:
- Connect your network
- Limit application availability
- Manage logical partitions
- Manage multiple systems
- Manage your hardware
- Manage your system workload
- Secure your network
- Work with database records
- Display database table locks
- Display IFS file locks
Many of these functions are also supported by CL commands or APIs, but there are some which are available only through Navigator.
This article is a stub. You can help by editing it.