Memo to Users
Memo to Users, or as it was formerly known, Memorandum to Users, is an IBM operating system version-specific document which covers the changes for that new version of OS/400. This includes changes to such items as APIs, commands and their defaults, and LPPs, to list a few.
- PDF IBM i Memo to Users v7.2
- PDF of SC41-5015-00 - iSeries Memorandum To Users, Version 5 Release 1 First Edition (May 2001)
- TXT of SF98056 - Read This First & Memo To Users For OS/400 VERSION 4 RELEASE 5.0 FIRST EDITION (MAY 2000)
- SF98026 (Note: this is _not_ the similarly numbered V6R1M0 version)
- SF98016 (Note: this is _not_ the similarly numbered V5R4M0 version)
- PDF of AS/400e Software Installation Version 4 SC41-5120-04