Plug-ins for WDSC:
See also Plugin_development
A plug-in is an add-on piece of software that extends the base functionality of Eclipse. Most Eclipse plug-ins can be added and updated by Help->Software Updates->Find and Install. A plug-in can provide new perspectives, new views or new menu items.
Updating WDSC is never done through Help->Software Updates! Always use the IBM Installation Manager to update WDSC.
IBM DeveloperWorks wiki
Software Configuration Management
- Rocket Aldon Lifecycle Manager No MAC version available
- Arcad Software
- MKS Implementer
- SoftLanding Turnover
- Task Force - CMOne
Free RSE Plug-ins
- Arcad 5250 Emulator for Eclipse
- SoftLanding's RSE Extensions The Extensions provide:
- direct access to spooled file output from WDSC
- the ability to view and respond to iSeries messages from within WDSC
- a perspective for viewing two source-editing windows simultaneously
- graphical compare and merge editors for iSeries source code (WDSC 6.x or later required)
- a custom editor for data areas (WDSC 6.x or later required)
- the ability to display data queue properties and contents (WDSC 6.x or later required)
- Midrange.com's RSE Enhancements
- Task Force implementation of TN5250J in WDSc/RDi
- With this plugin it is no longer necessary to leave the IDE if a 5250 session to the system i is needed.
- ProData DBU DEAD LINK
- RPGUnit by Tools/400
- Unit tests at your fingertips. This plugin integrates RPGUnit into RDp/RDi.
- LPEX Marker Tags by Tools/400
- Keep your TODOs close to your source code. This plugin integrates 'Task Tags' into RDp/RDi.
- Offers many enhancements to RDi.
- Quantum DB
- Database perspective connects to multiple data sources via JDBC
- Source version control system to enable RDi to connect with Git.
- Hawkeye Pathfinder
- Code cross referencing using Hawkeye Pathfinder product.